Friday, July 24, 2009

write againnnnnnnnnn... hehehe

haloooooo....

I hardly find myself able to allocate even an hour of peaceful mind to write. Writing stuff has been in my blood for years and not writing in the last couple of years (hahha) is making me in such a maddening situation and emptiness.

It took me like the entire of my life just to finish up one article asked by my lecturer.. Oh God, I'm losing my critical thinking.. its like my Brocca or Wernicke areas malfunctioned.. the fact is, I am so lazy lately.. As for my study, laziness is a valid excuse now.. No more spirits to make my parents proud of me.

Seems that I've became so 'ansos' for a couple of months, I don't care about people. All I thought just did what I want to do at that time.. No regret, because it's all mine.. Huh..
Until finally I found That was sooooo tired.. Trying not to care to others, but I am truly give a damn deep down.. Pretend I am okay doing everything as I wish.

now, here i am.. still trying to fix my brain and write what comes to mind... in indonesisch, englisch, oder deutsch maybe... hakhakhak..

wish me luck fellassss.....!

cu..
ma'annajah ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home